Friday, January 21, 2011

         Well hello again! Today was a snow day. Hurray for homeschooler snow days ;) Anyways, it is absolutely beautiful outside. There are days when I think Missouri is so boring...however, she proves me wrong time and time again. I did, unfortuantely, have a small "encounter" with the snow today. I went out to get the mail today, slipped, and fell. Face plant. In the snow. Ouch. I did however manage to save the mail by flinging my arm up in the air when I fell. That was about the only thing I managed to salvage...including my dignity. I'm sure the neighborhood kids that were sledding down the street had a nice laugh at my expense. I am not the most graceful person, so adding ice/snow to that didn't help matters much. So to nurse my wounded pride, I proceeded to curl up in bed and watch some LOST. Needless to say, my snow day was pretty much perfect. :)

No comments: