Sunday, January 16, 2011

And the week starts all over again...

         I hate Mondays. I mean I really, really hate Mondays. And the fact that I have a orthodontist appointment tomorrow probably doesn't help that situation. But, I am determined that this Monday will be different. Tomorrow we're painting my bathroom. This might not seem like a big deal, but after living here for five years, I'm so glad we're finally putting a color on the walls. NO. MORE. WHITE. Yay. Also, tomorrow the Ski| Missions group gets back. They have been tearing up the slopes in CO since Friday. So far the injuries list come to 2 concussions, and a messed up shoulder and back. If I went...let's just say it would be much higher than that. I'm not exactly the most, uh, graceful person on the planet. I am, however, excited to talk to everyone (one in particular) and hear how it went. The fourteen hour bus ride, though, would be a killer...especially since some of those boys aren't the quietest. I have a feeling everyone will be coming home tomorrow and collapsing in bed. I know that's what I'd do. Actually, that's what I'm going to do after emptying the dishwasher and brushing my teeth. I know, 8:30....we homeschoolers are such party animals. But tomorrow's a busy day...til then. :)

No comments: