Saturday, January 15, 2011

"Lost"....*insert creepy music here*

       Okay, so I may be six years late, but I have finally started watching "Lost". The show fascinates me yet creeps me out at the same time. Just a few too many dead people for my taste. But I love the flashbacks, because I love knowing a little bit about that person and their story before they ended up on a random, creepy, virtually non-existent island. My favorite character? Well, I really, really like Sayid, but I also like Charlie. He may be a bit of a nutcase, but there's just something about him. NOTE: I am on the season finale of season 1...if either character turns out to be a psychopath, please let me figure that out. Gracias. I finally had to turn the TV off so I could go to bed (church in the morning). But would you like to guess the first thing I'm doing when I get home tomorrow?

P.S. I have also found the show more enjoyable in the day time. Something about finding dead bodies at the bottom of a pond makes me want be able to see everything in the daylight. Hm.

No comments: