Monday, January 17, 2011

Rubber bands...and not the kind you buy at Staples.

      Well it's official, my orthodontist hates me. I like to think I've been pretty nice to the guy. And I certainly didn't have anything against him...until this morning. I have had to wear a rubber band once before, no big deal, just one on one side. But noooo not THIS time. Usually a rubber band will stretch from your left lowers to your left uppers (the same on the right side). Unfortunately, my orthodontist decided it would be funny to give Emilee a band that goes from the bottom of the right side of my mouth to the top of the left side of my mouth. Oh. my. word. Not only do my teeth hurt like none other, but I look absolutely ridiculous. But, I have been trying very hard to look on the bright side of things, because I only have four months left, but it's quite difficult when I can't even properly lick my lips. Oh well, life will go on. :)

No comments: