Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Quick Recap.

       Why hello again. Fancy meeting you here. My week has been great and I hope yours has been as well. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep my eyes open so here is a quick recap of my week.

Wednesday- school. icky. working up at the office with Jessie and James. student service. incredible, as usual.

Thursday- snow day. yippee. doing nothing. fantastic...and slightly boring.

Friday- school. icky...again. haircut by the lovely Jessie. so. awesome. the mall. shopping. need I say more?

Saturday (also known as 'today')- a few Lost episodes. a movie with the fam, Josh, and Zach. putting together a shelf for my bathroom. and the office...the show, not like, an actual office.

      So there is your QUICK (notice my lack of capitalization) update on all things Emilee. Hope you have a wonderful evening. :)

No comments: