Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Good-bye Ruby Tuesday...

        Today was fantastic...and believe it or not, there is not one bit of sarcasm in that statement. We went back to co-op today. We learned a lot...okay not really. But, we did learn that it is very possible to sarcastically sing Ke$ha songs whilst walking backwards, Dr. Seuss was on something when he wrote his books, and our teachers are encouraging us to do graffiti. I love being home schooled. My best friend, Brittany, and I spent the entire first part of Ancient World History writing notes in the form of song lyrics to each other.

Me: King Midas feels so fly, like a g6.
Britt: Well I got the magic in me.
Me: I wake up in the morning feeling like P-Diddy.
Britt: My head is up in the clouds.

          Yeah, we're cool like that. We also watched a video about aerosol graffiti. The guy in the video sprayed the spray paint over a match. Our teachers told us not to do that at home...that definitely made me want to try it. Although, with my luck, our house would catch on fire. Anyways, tomorrow is Wednesday. Which means...church! I'm excited to see everyone and hear about the ski trip. So until then...bon voyage.

No comments: