Monday, January 24, 2011

Goodbye 2010, hello 2011.

           It's almost February! Crazy, huh? This past year was filled with some awesome memories. Great times with friends and even greater times with the Lord. Here are a few pictures from 2010:



 

Family reunion at the lake.


Tailgating at PHS. Ash totally rocked the Wii Boxing.




The Cup downtown with my girls. I heart them.




First snow of winter...on Thanksgiving no less.





             It was such an amazing year filled with so many blessings. I'm so thankful for friends that have stuck with me through good and bad. This year brings promise of forming new friendships and strengthening old ones, a mission trip to Houston and one to Arkansas, CAMP, my sixteenth birthday, and so much more. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for 2011. Let's get excited. :)

No comments: