Friday, December 2, 2011

Confessional

Guess who's back? Not Elvis or Jesus.

ME.

I've taken a brief blogging vacation because this week I didn't hardly have time to breathe, let alone blog. But now I'm back in action, and ready to confess a few things that have been on my mind lately.

1. Oh my word, y'all. I just discovered the Gingerbread Spice Chai Latte at Starbucks this week. So much better than the pumpkin.

2. Winter Retreat starts today! 24 hours away from, well, everything. <--- I'm seriously. Baptist Hill is in the boonies. Even if I did take my phone, I don't think I'd get reception. Anyways, I'm stoked to see what God is going to do.

3. I'm also in a bit of a crazy time crunch this next week. Tomorrow we get back from WR at 5:30, I have a Christmas Open House that starts at 6, after I'm done there I have to go home and sleep because we have church the next morning. Then after church on Sunday I'm working a going away party for one of the church staff members. On Monday I'm babysitting, and then Tuesday is co-op. And sometime between now and then, I have homework to do...yep.

4. All the Christmas stuff is making me seriously excited for the 25. Who doesn't love twinkly lights and baby Jesus?

5. Let's talk about how much I hate those little "FWD" messages. Honestly people, I would bet you a large amount of money that if I hold my breath while thinking about my crush and doing the hula, nothing is going to change. Geesh.

6. The Hunger Games. March 23, 2012. Enough said.

7. Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant. Again. The father is a guy to whom she isn't married, and doesn't even speak to half of the time. That family is a train wreck, but they provide great entertainment on Sunday evenings.

8. I think eight is a nice number to stop at, so have a fantastic Friday, and be blessed!

No comments: