Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Confessions.

Ok, so all of my confessions really aren't about Christmas, but I like alliterations, so Christmas Confessions it was. Now that you've finished reading that pointless sentence, we can get to the confessions.

1. I am in love with anything Apple Cinnamon scented. It's amazing. I've never been one to enjoy "spicy" smelling things, but a lot of things have changed this year, so I guess my scent preference isn't exempt.

2. I may or may not (definitely may) use men's body wash. Now, obviously whenever I shower before going somewhere I use a pretty, girly body wash. But the stuff I use is called Irish Spring, and it literally leaves your skin tingling, not to mention is leaves my bathroom smelling like a hot guy. Definitely an added bonus.

3. It's two days until Christmas!! I just bought my last gift last night. Hallelujah! I'm so excited for the Christmas Eve service at church tomorrow night. This is seriously my favorite time of the year.

4. I'm super stoked about the NYE party I'm co-hosting! Ashlyn and I are meeting Tuesday to do a little post-Christmas shopping, and we're going to put our creative heads together to plan an awesome party. I'm sure it will include a few sparkles.

5. I am slowly putting off the fact that I have to go to Walmart for the second time today. I need to get stuff for my mom's stocking, and some ingredients to make sausage balls and spinach artichoke dip for Sunday. Yum? Maybe.

6. This year I bought two out of three Christmas presents with my own money. I feel like an adult. Correction, I feel like a broke adult.

7. I am in desperate need of a haircut. Honestly, my bangs are so long, I don't think they even qualify as bangs anymore. Sad.

8. If Adele ever came to Springfield, I would pay a ridiculous amount of money to go see her. Because, let's be honest, the woman has a voice that sounds a little bit like heaven. And I'm insanely jealous of her hair.

That's all I've got, folks! Merry Christmas Eve, Eve!

No comments: