Monday, November 21, 2011

He is able.

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us" -Ephesians 3:20

Last night was one of the most incredible nights of worship I have ever experienced.

Last night, thousands of voices blended together to lift His name high.

Last night showed me that God is still very much at work in Springfield.

Last night reminded me that He is able.

I had the honor of attending the Hillsong Live concert at JRA last night with some friends. Mallory, Will, and I stood in line until the doors opened, and then Daniel and I met up in the VIP section. We were literally right up front. A few of the band members came out about thirty minutes before and handed out free t-shirts, and then the actual concert started. They started the evening off with God Is Able and ended with Take It All. It was amazing. There was no insecurity or second guessing as people lifted their hands and cried out to God. I've never experienced anything like that, and it has forever changed me.

On another note, Thanksgiving is this week! Say hello to yummy food, no school, and family time. I have so many things to be thankful for this year, so here's a little sampling...

-Family who is dysfunctional, but fun all the same
-Leaders that never fail in stepping up when it counts
-Close friends who constantly challenge me and support me
-A house to live in
-Food to eat
-A God who is able

Have a happy Thanksgiving and be blessed, friends!

No comments: