Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Forgetting.

Every time I update my blog after a long time, I always say "I promise I didn't forget about blogging". Well, this time, I did. Sad, right?

I've been forgetting a heck of a lot of things this month. I don't have amnesia or Alzheimer's, I'm just super busy. For instance, last night Ashlyn texted me and told me about what a great night I had missed. I was really, really confused, and then I remembered: she had invited me to a Christmas party at her house, and I forgot. Duh. So today I bought myself a weekly planner to keep track of all of my social outings ;)

It's officially four days and counting until Christmas. What?!?! I still two gifts to buy. Don't tell me I've procrastinated, because I have only heard that about twenty times this week. It's a horrible habit that I'm going to break...one day.

On Saturday we went had a Christmas Carolling Progressive Dinnering Mix Event with the youth group. It was freezing, but an absolute blast. We started off with appetizers at the Woodalls, then ate our main course at the Holmes, and finished with dessert at the Stones. There was one house that we went carolling at, and the teenage girl at the house just stood on the front porch and stared at us as we tried to spread Christmas cheer. Awkward.

I'm really excited to go shopping after Christmas. After all, every girl should buy a new New Year's Eve outfit! I discovered Forever 21's $10.50 jeans this week. Never again will I buy jeans from any place else. Ever. I love the wash, and they are long enough for my dang legs! If you've never tried them before, check them out.

I hope your Christmas is filled with joy, and you are abundantly blessed!

2 comments:

Ashlyn said...

Yay for F21 jeans!! Glad I could spread the good news with you! :)

Em said...

Seriously! They are so.dang.comfortable.