Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011.

This was yet another wonderful Christmas! Christmas Eve we went to church for service. It was great to sing carols and listen to Andy speak. We started Christmas morning with Christmas at our house. Lance got the Kinnect for XBOX, and I got a new camera! It is so great, and I'm just glad I have my own camera again. Around eleven we went over to my aunt and uncle's house to do Christmas with them and my grandma. We exchanged gifts, ate brunch, and then sat and talked for a while. From there we went to my dad's aunt's house. Dylan, my two year old cousin, was the star of the show. He had a blast riding around on this car/bike thing that my aunt's got him. It was pretty cute.

New Year's is coming up, quite quickly I might add, so I've been thinking about the ever popular resolutions. Every year the same thing happens: I start out doing really well with my resolutions, and then by February I've failed. And like every other year, this year I'm determined to stick with them.

So, here's my list so far...

1. Be healthy. Obviously this is always at the top of everyones list. Sad, but true.

2. Be more organized. Ugh.

3. Say "no" more.

4. Say "yes" more.

5. Be swept off of my feet.

6. Have a more regular quiet time.

7. Be more spontaneous.

8. Be open to trying new things.

9. Speak kind words more often.

10. Use less sarcasm.

What are your NY's resolutions?

No comments: