Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy January!

It's 2012 my friends? It seems like good ole 2011 just flew right by!

Here's a small recap of the highlights of 2011:

-I started blogging! Can you believe it's been almost a year?

-I got to help put on a prom for a group of special needs students.

-We went to Houston and experienced God in new and exciting ways.

-We went to camp at a new location, and felt God move in powerful ways. We also enjoyed the lake, the food, and the fellowship.

-I got to celebrate my best friends sweet 16.

-I got my very first mode of transport. Yes, I am talking about Darrell. Also known as my truck.

-My sweet 16 came and went in the light of a day at co-op.

-I got to celebrate my birthday with some of my very best friends. And we killed Just Dance 2...

-Christmas was a blast, as usual.

-I was able to ring in the new year with some amazing people!

I was so incredibly blessed last year, and I'm so excited to see what the Lord is going to do this year!

Have a happy new year, and be blessed!

No comments: