Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stormy Sunday.

               I love storms. And there's nothing better than a lazy, rainy, Sunday afternoon. But today has been anyhing but lazy. We got up this morning for church, and because of the time change, everyone was exaughsted. After small groups, Ashlyn and I walked Lukas (a special needs boy) around the church during second hour. Between Ashlyn almost dumping the wheelchair into a fountain and us planning a senior trip to Disney World, it was an interesting morning. Then we came home and I curled up in my bed to edit some pictures. Now I'm going to finish up my dinner and then my youth group ( http://www.rbcstudents.com/ ) is going to go serve at a missions organization. I'm excited to get the opportunity to serve and impact our community.




My eye. The one without the brown.
Day 14.

No comments: