Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Murals, Viruses, and Car Batteries.

         Whew! What a week it's been at my house! I have been a little late on my picture posts, but my computer contracted about eighteen different viruses on Sunday night. Which resulted in multiple hours of work and a working computer by Monday morning. Monday however, was possibly the longest day of my life. I woke up and went downstairs to get started on the mural I have due today (which is still not finished). After working on that for an hour and a half, I went upstairs to do that wonderful thing called Algebra 2. HA. There is nothing wonderful about that at all. Upon completing my Algebra, I resumed painting. After two hours had passed, it was time for me to go babysit. However, when I went to pull the van out of the garage, it wouldn't start. So after charging the battery, we were finally on the road. Babysitting was quite enjoyable. Landon and I had a blast, and the Curious George coloring books were much more enjoyable than a six foot mural. My family went to see a movie while I was babysitting and the van died at the movie theater too. The decision was made that after five years, it was probably time for a new battery. So off to Walmart we went. When we (finally) returned, I continued the painting process. At this point, it was nine forty-five, and I was having a panic attack. I didn't have much time left, and I had so much left to do, AND I was running out of paint. By that time, I was so over the stupid mural I decided, 'Why not spray paint it?'. We only had brown spray paint, so I used that for the tree trunks and decided to stop and get green spray paint for the grass today. So I took a much needed fifteen minute break to talk to Josh. After hanging up with him, I fell asleep. When I woke up this morning, I had a much more positive outlook on the situation, until I realized it was raining. AHHHH. There goes my spray painting idea. So now I'm going to go figure out what exactly I'm going to do. Have a happy Tuesday. :)

                               -Emilee
                                       -

2 comments:

Kari said...

I just showed Landon your picture! He was so excited! I am SO glad a Curious George coloring book was much more exciting than painting. Do you think that one has been through enough coloring? Ha!

Emilee said...

Haha I made it a personal goal to find ONE page that hadn't been colored in...I had trouble to say the least. :)