Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Break Surprise.

          Oh my word. I am shaking from excitement as I'm typing. Spring break is here for most people, and I was going to be sitting at home, doing nothing. Until tonight. My fantastic bestie, Ashlyn, called me and invited me to go to GULF SHORES with her and her family. And because I have the most amazing parents ever, they're letting me go :) After deciding I could go, my mom and I jumped in the car and drove to the mall. I was in serious need of some shorts and a swimsuit. Upon returning I hurriedly packed my suitcase. Now, in less than 8 hours, I will be on my way to the beach! Now here comes the homeschooler part: this will be my first out of state trip without my family. It will be weird, but I'm excited none the less. Well I better go finish packing! :)


                                            -Emilee




The super old school fabric on the ceiling of our camp bus.
Day 16.

No comments: