Thursday, March 10, 2011

Looking ahead to summer...

          So today was quite the day. I didn't wake up until almost eleven and then got started on Algebra 2. Let me just tell you how much I hate, with my entire being, Algebra 2. It's like leech. IT NEVER ENDS. Until summer, but then math starts right back up again in the fall. After struggling through Al 2, I cleaned my room. Which was quite the process. I really don't like cleaning, but I tried to have a positive outlook on the situation. I turned on my Gungor station on Pandora and set to work. If you've never heard Gungor before, check them out on YouTube. They are fantastic. Seriously. While singing along, I opened my windows, and BURR. It was chilly out today. I am s-o ready for summer. Because summer means being tan. And no school. And mission trips and CAMP. In June we are heading down to Houston for a mission trip and I am beyond excited. We will be doing work with some Muslims and Buddhists and also some homeless people. CAMP is at Windemere this year. Can you say "lake!"? I can. Matt Atherton, who has led worship for us for the past couple of years, is going to be our speaker. Our worship leader is Sean Lea. He is a great Christian and amazing musician. Look him up at http://www.seanlea.com/ . This summer is going to be filled with some awesome activities. I'll be there. Will you?


Busride back from CAMP last year.
We were sleep deprived and hyped up on sugar.
Day 11.

No comments: