Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A little bit of this...and a little bit of that.

          The title of my post accurately describes my eating habits for the past week. I don't think I've sat down and eaten an actual meal in quite some time. No, my mother is not under feeding me. This past week has just been stressful, so it's easier to grab a protein bar here, or a bowl of cereal there. I have also neglected to go to bed before midnight for the past couple of days. This has got to change. A lack of sleep and good eating has made for a quite grumpy Emilee. I don't like being grumpy, despite speculations that I actually enjoy making people feel bad. I hate when I snap at people, or just burst into tears for no reason. It's really not fun at all. So this past week has just been all together awful. But I am determined to make this week better. For starters, I'm going back up to the office tomorrow. I haven't worked up there with Jess for three weeks now...I'm starting to go through withdrawal. I'm looking forward to the much needed girl talk, and getting back into the swing of things. I also came home with a new pair of TOMS today (pictures to come). If you don't know about the TOMS movement check them out at http://www.toms.com/. The saying is true; nothing can make a girl feel better like a pair of new shoes. I might have a summer job lined up. Super exciting, right? I think so. I would be working at the Nixa Community Center with their day camp program. Another thing I will be taking up: writing. I absolutely love to write. It's such a great creative outlet. So I decided to finally buckle down and write a book. Yes, a book. I have no clue as to what it will be about, but it should be an adventure. I'm excited to see what this new season of life is going to bring me, and I hope you'll stick around to see. :)

No comments: