Monday, April 30, 2012

3M.

M1: Monday

That's today, in case you didn't know. I really hate Mondays. They serve no purpose for me except to provide me with headaches and no motivation. I vote we just completely skip Mondays. Let's start a petition.

M2: Middleton

I love Kate Middleton. Seriously, that woman is so classy...and I might have a strong urge to raid her closet. She totally conducts herself like royalty, even though she isn't officially queen yet. Her desire to help others outside of her social status totally reminds me of Diana. I'm starting to sound old, so let's wrap up this subject.

M3: Movies

I really want to see The Vow. It's been out for a while now, but I still haven't dragged my sorry little self to the theater to see it yet. Have you seen it? Is it worth going to see it in the theater, or is it Redbox worthy?

Well folks, that's all I have for today. Enjoy your Monday, if that's possible.

No comments: