Monday, April 9, 2012

Remember When...

-Remember when I didn't blog for a month?

I had no clue that it had been over a month since I blogged until I looked at the date on my last post. Oops. A lot has happened in that time, so this post will probably be uber long and filled with obnoxious pictures. Ready?

-Remember when I went to Disney World?

Best week ever. Ash, Lori, and I left Springtown on a Monday, and had five fun-filled days in FL. The highlights of the trip? Let's just say I plowed into an elderly couple on the Disney shuttle. My bad folks...It was such a nice time to just chill. We left Saturday afternoon to head back to the 4-1-7.

                                                                Enjoying the sunshine

                                                            Safari ride in Animal Kingdom

                                                                       The castle!

                                                     We had an encounter with some rain...

                                                         Buzz and Woody were a hit!

                                                         Last night in the Magic Kingdom

                                             We ordered a town car and got a limo...oh yes.

-Remember when we had DNOW?

DNOW is one of my favorite student ministry events. For a whole weekend it's just you, your friends, and God. Worship, services, and small group sessions. I'm so glad I got to be a part of it!

-Remember when I burned my arm?

I happened to burn my pretty nicely while taking croutons out of the oven at work Saturday. Those darn croutons..

-Remember when Jesus rose from the grave?

Easter was yesterday, and for the first time in sixteen years the Easter bunny skipped my house. I did get a solid milk chocolate bunny though, so all was not lost. We got ready, picked my grandma up and then went to service at church. After service we ate lunch at the White River Conference Center.

-Remember when I stopped writing and let you get back to your life?

That happens now. Have a fab week!

No comments: