Sunday, May 6, 2012

Uh.

I really didn't have a title for this, so "uh" it is.

First off, I want to ask you guys to pray for me. A group of students from my youth group are going down to Barnabas in Branson this summer, and I'll be joining them. I have had a little bit of experience working with special needs students, but never one on one for a whole week. I'm so, so excited to have this chance to serve and bond with these kids, but I'm also really nervous. Pray for peace of mind as I prepare for this summer.

Now on to a lighter topic: reality TV. It's a horrible addiction, but I'm not really willing to break it. Big Rich Texas, The Real Housewives of New Jersey, and really anything with plastic faces and teased out hair.

It's hot here. And I'm currently driving a car with no a/c. My precious Duh-rell was taken away when I got grounded. I'm driving my dad's Dodge Intrepid, or as I refer to it, "the turd". It sucks. But, tomorrow is inspection day, and if things are in order, I will get my truck (and my life) back!

Tomorrow I have an orthodontist appointment. I'm not looking forward to it, because I haven't been wearing my retainers. Ah.

I'm ready to start school. People are CONSTANTLY asking about scheduling, classes, extra curriculars, blah blah blah. It just needs to start (after summer of course) so everyone will just chill.

I'm heading to bed, and I plan on sleeping until at least nine...good night friends.

No comments: