Friday, April 27, 2012

Confessional Friday.

Hello there! I hope you all have been enjoying the fabulous weather this week (minus the rain this morning). It's been a fairly interesting week, so let's get to confessin'!

1. I love Coke. Honestly, I probably drink way too much of then stuff, but nothing cures a headache like a good ole McDonald's Coke.

2. I do not love exercise. I couldn't tell you the last time I actually worked out. With swimsuit season upon us, I'm trying to jump back on the wagon, but above addiction is making it a little different.

3. I'm so tired. All the time. I absolutely love my job, but I came dang close to tears when my alarm went off at 7 a.m. yesterday morning.

4. I can't say "no". Tonight I am volunteering at an event that the high school puts on for 8th graders called P3 (purity, passion, and pearls). I am working in the kitchen with my good friend Katie and her mom. I love these ladies, and can't wait to hang out with them tonight. However, I am doing that tonight, working 8-2 tomorrow, and then babysitting tomorrow night. Apparently "no" is not in my vocabulary.

5. Allergies suck.

6. I highlighted my hair! I had a mini freak out of sorts when I dried my hair and there were BLONDE streaks in it. Not caramel as the box promised, but blonde. However, as the days have gone by, I'm starting to like it more and more. It makes me feel like summer.

7. <-- I had a difficult time typing that number. On Tuesday I was messing around with my dad and brother, when my dad threw a dry erase marker at me. It bounced off of my laptop, resulting in the loss of my seven key. Sad day.

8. I made no-bake cookies at work yesterday, and they turned out dang good (dang well?). Still a little soft, glossy, and chocolaty, I was pleased with my work.

And on that note, I am off to take a nap in preparation for my busy weekend. Have an awesome week and be blessed!

No comments: