Monday, April 23, 2012

Jesus and Cheesecake.

Hola amigos! I hope you've had a muy fantastico weekend..(that is the extent of my Spanish-speaking skills). I spent my weekend the right way: worshipping and fellow-shipping with my best friends. Friday afternoon about 20 students from the youth group hopped on a church bus and we set off for K.C. After a lovely bus ride, we pulled into the Independence Event Center at promptly 6:45, and by 7:00 we were getting our worship on with Jesus Culture. They are a worship team from Bethel Church in Redding, CA. After an incredible night of praise, the group hopped back on the bus and headed for Raytown First Baptist, where we stayed the night. We actually got to sleep in...until around 8. Then we went to The Plaza to some shopping and, of course, eating at The Cheesecake Factory. After we finished gorging ourselves, we moseyed back onto the bus and drove home. It was an absolutely amazing weekend, and I had a blast with some of my closest friends.

This week is nice and busy...here's a brief view of my schedule.

Monday: Bible study: 6:30-8 p.m.
Tuesday: FREE DAY
Wednesday: Work: 8-12; Office: 2-5; Pre-service worship: 6-6:30; Midweek: 6:30-7:30
Thursday: Work: 8-12
Friday: P3: 4-7
Saturday: Work: 8-2; P3: 4-6:30; Babysitting: 7-9

Just typing this schedule out makes me tired. I hope you all have a fab week! :)

No comments: