Sunday, May 22, 2011

Laughs, lunch, and languages.

          Today was so much fun! Ashlyn, Quinn, and I got to push Lukas around during the ten-thirty hour at church. We went downstairs, upstairs, outside...pretty much all around the church. As we were walking back inside, Quinn spotted some chalk. So we drew some lovely pictures on the sidewalk and went about our way. After church was over, I went to lunch with some fabulous ladies from the youth group and my wonderful small group leaders. One of my leaders, L.A, is leaving to study abroad in Italy for a month. This was the last time we would see her until July, so we made the most of it. One of the highlights was the following conversation:

LA: I'm so excited to go to Italy!

Ashlyn: Is there a language for Italy?

Me: Um...Italian?

Ashlyn: Oh. That makes sense.

   So it was quite the lunch. Have fun in Italy LA, we'll miss you!


Houston: 16 days.

No comments: