Sunday, June 3, 2012

Barnabas Bound.

     Well folks, in one hour and forty-five minutes, I'll be headed to Camp Barnabas!!! I am so excited to be able to share this experience with  my best friends. As nervous as I am about this week, my excitement far outweighs my anxiety. I know that God is God, and He's going to do His thing. I know that I have amazing people that I can rely on for words of encouragement this week. I finished packing late last night, and just finished putting together my backpack for the week. This term is Developmentally Disabled/Autism. I really believe that the Lord picked this week for me for a reason. I have had experience dealing with kids with Autism-like disabilities. I know that these kids will be so excited about camp, and that they will be such a blessing to me this week, and I just hope I can be as much as a blessing to them. This is my first year at Barnabas, so the only thing I know to expect is a great time! I will take lots of pictures! Be praying for me this week friends. :)

No comments: