Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Promised:: Barnabas 2012

I've been putting off writing this post for a few days. I was trying to find a way to put a happy, positive spin on this past week. Yes, I had SO much fun at times, but it was the hardest, most stressful week of my life.

To be as transparent as possible, I'm going to post my journal entry from each day.

Starting with Sunday, the day the CIA's arrived.

Sunday, June 3: Barnabas Day 1

The campers are coming! Ok, technically the campers tomorrow, but we are here TODAY! This is quiet time before dinner. I am so hungry! I love all the girls in my cabin, and definitely love my staffers. I know the Lord is going to do so much this week, and I am so ready for it! Also, I swear it is like 346234 degrees out here. I have never sweat this much in my life. Well, time's almost up, so I'm heading back to the cabin.

Stay tuned for more tales from Camp Barnabas.

1 comment:

Kari said...

We are waiting!!!