Monday, July 30, 2012

One Giant Post.

This post is going to be obnoxiously long.

CAMP:

Seriously my favorite week of the year. This year was especially great! Sean Killingsworth and his band came to lead worship, and Matt Atherton brought the message each night. I loved hanging out on the dock with my closest friends, and then watching them act like crazy people on the tube! The worship time was incredible as usual. Overall it was an amazing week!

CHICAGO:

Amazing. I swear we ate our way through the city, but then we walked it off afterwards.

Here's a list of the places we ate:

-Gino's East Pizzeria
-The Melting Pot
-The American Girl Place
-Bubba Gump's
-P.F. Changs
-Buca de Peppo

I told you we ate a lot. Ashlyn and I successfully navigated all the airports with no issues, although we were a little confused trying to find our luggage when we got to Chicago. We went, we saw, and we conquered! Well...sort of. Lots of food, lots of shopping, and lots of quality bestie time.

CAMP REUNION:

The most incredible worship experience I have ever had. At 11:45 on Friday night we started our midnight session. Daniel was only supposed to play a total of four songs, but the Holy Spirit had other ideas. People started getting up and sharing what they were struggling with and we could pray for them. I had the amazing chance to talk to two incredible girls and was so excited to hear what the Lord is doing in their lives. Then, we all gathered in a clump and started praying aloud for each other and for our church, and then we stayed in clump and worshipped like never before. Get this, we didn't stop until 2 a.m. The Lord did CRAZY things that night, and has been working ever since.

ASHLYN AND KAITLYN'S BIRTHDAY:

 Saturday night I had the privilege to celebrate with some special ladies. Ashlyn and Kaitlyn had a combined 17th birthday party with a Tangled theme. It was so fun to spend time with some of my best friends and hear how their summer has been.

Well friends, this next month brings a big change...school. On August 14th, I will start my first day of high school as a junior. It's really exciting, and mildly terrifying, so please pray for me as I do my best to spread the love of God throughout NHS. That's all I've got folks...

No comments: