Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ramblings and Whatnot...

I'm halfway through my days of work this week! I worked yesterday and today, and I work tomorrow and Tuesday. After that though, I'm off for almost three weeks! My working buddy, Kristen, worked her last today, because she is headed back to Baylor for school.

I ordered my backpack online yesterday. That was weird. I haven't had a backpack since the second grade. I still have a few things to pick up before school actually starts, but I'm getting excited!

Our student associate, Jessica, is taking a new job as a 6th grade reading teacher this fall. I am so excited for her as she starts this new journey, but she will be greatly missed.

I'm hungry. All the time. I don't understand it, but I eat like a grown man.

This post is awkwardly short, but I'm going to take a nap. See you later, blogger world!

No comments: