Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Oh The Places You'll Go...

It's adventure time here in Emilee-land! We leave for CAMP tomorrow, and then a mere seven days after we return, Ashlyn and I are jetting off to Chicago. Don't worry, we will be supervised, but we are flying up a day later than Lori, Ash's mom. The two of us trying to navigate the airports, especially the one in Chicago, should be very entertaining.

I am so excited to get to experience the Windy City for the first time. Lori is working during the day, so Ashlyn and I will be hitting up the Magnificent Mile for some hardcore shopping. Then at night we will probably do some sight-seeing and other things. I know it's going to be a great trip, and I'm excited for some girl time with my best friend!

I'm headed up to the office today with the other apprentices to help with last minute CAMP details, so I'll update when we get back! Prepare to here some great stories!

No comments: