Sunday, September 25, 2011

It makes me happy....

    It's fall! This is my favorite time of year, especially here in the Ozarks. In honor of this change of seasons, I decided to make a list of things about fall that make me happy.

1. Cardigans. Especially this one from Forever 21. I mean, who doesn't love a little stripe action?


2.  Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Lattes. Hello, love.


3.  Our annual family camping trip. All the guys, and me, from my dads side of the family head down to Arkansas for a few days of 'roughing' it.


4. That's right folks, on November 1, I will be turning the big 1-6. Oh man.


5. Boo! I for sure love Halloween. Candy from random strangers is the best.


6. The colors! The colors that come with fall make me want to go jump in a pile of leaves.


7. Bonfires make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside...and the outside.


8. New seasons of Tv shows.



   What are some of your fall favorites?

2 comments:

Kari said...

Sister Wives Em, seriously???? :-)

Em said...

It's so fascinating! And cleaner that the majority of reality tv ;)