Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The good, the bad, and the great.

    Happy Tuesday to you! I hope you had a wonderful start to the week. I've been trying to be a little better about my blogging lately, so stick with me! Things at my house have been more than a little crazy lately, but I am so super excited about things that are coming up.

   This year brings a lot of things. Good things, bad things, and great things.

   Good things:

    - My 16th. Yes you will be hearing quite a bit about this until it actually happens.

    - The Holidays! I seriously love anything holiday related. Minus eggnog. Gross.

    - School. You did read that correctly. I'm excited to learn some new things. SOME, new things.

   Bad things:

   - Graduation. Not mine, but several of my close friends are graduating this year. I'm going to miss them like crazy, and I hope they'll still come visit us little people who are still in school.

   Great things:

   - Quality time with family and friends.


       What are some things you are or are not looking forward to this year?

2 comments:

Abi said...

I agree with the Eggnog. Gross. Pretty sure I gag at the sight of it...

Em said...

I've never understood why it's so appealing. Ick.