Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hello, hello! I haven't updated in a while...it's been a busy week! Here are a few highlights from my week.

-I mowed the yard for the first time this year on Tuesday after a great day at co-op.
-Wednesday was an incredible night with rbcstudents!
-Thursday Josh and I went to McAlisters...and ran into my bestie Ash.
-My co-op class tore up the bowling lanes last night, and then hit up Orange Leaf.
-Today I laid out on the deck and read The Hunger Games.

So it was quite a week.  I have, however, been in a deep depression over not having a camera. I would buy a new one...except...no job=no cash. So that's the first order of business this week. FIND A JOB. Wish me luck. :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Good luck finding a job, my dear! Where all are you looking?

Kari said...

Em-How did your camera break? I have the same one you had. I really like it. Did you apply at the Nixa Rec Center?

Em said...

Jessie- I'm going to apply at Lola's...but I'm not sure about anywhere else yet. :)

Kari- It didn't break actually, my mom lost it at the Winter Jam concert. Yes, I went to apply at the Rec Center, but they don't hire anyone under the age of sixteen. :)

Jessica said...

Lola's!!! So fun! You could so get in on all the yummy behind-the-scenes goodness. :)