Saturday, February 12, 2011

         Well hello again! It's been quite some time since I've posted, so I though I'd take the time and catch you up on all things Emilee. Well for starters, who loves snow? Oh yeah? Come live in Missouri right now. Ick. It's not that I don't "like" snow, I just don't like this much of it. Especially when it's kept us from Wednesday night service for two weeks in a row.  But I've found many a ways to occupy myself during this snowstorm extravaganza. A few friends and I went ice skating last Saturday...which was more than interesting. Quinn and Lyndsey were zooming around the rink like they were in the Olympics, whereas Ashlyn and I...oy. We're not the most coordinated people to begin with, so when you stick us on ice, watch out. Luckily, though, we were somewhat decent by the time we left. We then proceeded to go get ice cream in eight degree weather. Doesn't everyone do that? Then, this last Sunday, was the Super Bowl (GO PACK GO!). There were nine people gathered at my aunt and uncles house that afternoon. Three of us were Packers fans. Ben Roethlisberger needs to learn how to not throw interceptions. But I won't go on about it. This morning at seven forty-five on a SATURDAY, the Dish Network guy invaded my house. Not cool. He's been here for an hour and who knows when he'll leave. The one and only reason he is here is because.....you guessed it. NASCAR starts up again next week. The male side of my family is practically salivating they're so excited. I mean, I'm not saying that I won't be parked in front of the TV come next Sunday.....but anyways. There was a quick and slightly sporadic recap of my past few weeks. Hopefully we'll met again sooner rather than later. :)

No comments: