Thursday, February 24, 2011

Belated Birthdays.



Three birthdays in our family have passed already this year. Birthdays are always interesting in the Garrison
 family. On that one day of the year...you actually have to be nice to that person. I'm just kidding (mostly) of
course! My cousin Nathan turned thirteen in January . He's getting so old *sniff sniff*....ha. My granny's
 birthday was Sunday and my moms was yesterday. I should probably "forget" to mention how old she is.
BUT let's just say, if you were going to buy number candles, you would need a 4 and a 3....and she's not 34.
 Hehehe. We're going out to celebrate her birthday this evening with some Qdouba and Cold Stone
Creamery. Good choice(s) mom. My dad's birthday is in May and Lance's isn't til June, so they're not too far
off. I however, have to wait until November, before my family has to be nice to me. This November will be
the big 1-6 for me...eek! Drivers license here I come. But until then, I guess I'll settle with eating everyone
elses cake.

                                    Emilee :)

No comments: