Friday, February 18, 2011

Fresh.

            Oh Friday...how I have missed you. Friday for me usually means the end of a long week of school and the beginning of an ever-so-short weekend. This past week has been go-go-go for us. Monday was Valentines Day. I recieved a lovely box of Russell Stovers chocolates...*insert appropriate ahhh here*. Tuesday was another fun-filled day a co-op. We spray painted sheet-rock in art class, and it turned out pretty well. Wednesday we FINALLY got to have services again thanks to cooperative weather. Yesterday we went to Sams and I got one of those memory foam mattress toppers....oh.my.word. Last night was the best nights sleep I've had in a long time. If I was going to do a commercial for it, I would state, "It's like sleeping on a cloud." Cheesy right? I am currently sitting on my couch sipping a strawberry milkshake and watching Say Yes to the Dress. I love low-key evenings...especially when they involve milkshakes. I did have a fantastic walk earlier though. The weather has been amazingly beautiful this week. Who doesn't love sixty degree weather in February? I do. Well I'm off to resume my -do-nothing-and-enjoy-it evening. Have a wonderful weekend.


                                         -Emilee

No comments: