Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm Back!

          Hello friends! I am still alive! It has been one crazy week here, and I'm gearing up for another one. Thursday and Friday our church hosted a simulcast event called Global Leadership Summit. Willow Creek hosts this event every year and it's broadcast out to host sites all around the world. This year we had some great speakers and it was a really fun time. Friday night I spent the night at a friends house for her birthday. Then Sunday we had church that morning, and then that evening, Ash and I met up at Sonic and then headed over to the Woodalls house for Dteam. School started today for Nixa, Wednesday for Clever and Republic, and next Thursday for Springfield. Over here at the Garrison School of Higher Learning we don't start until the first week of September. This Sunday we are driving up to St. Louis to visit my dad, who's been working up there for the past month or so. We are going to the zoo and to a Cardinals game. It should be a fun week and I'll update more when I get the chance. Adios!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I love that you're back!! :-) I heard about your fun new job at the office! Looks good on a resume you know.

Em said...

Yes! I'm very excited about it...and the resume thing is part of the reason I accepted! :)