Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hot.

    Holy smokes friends! It has been more than toasty here in the good ole state of Misery for the past two weeks. Yesterday we hit a record high of 108 degrees. 108!!! That didn't even include the heat index. You would think we lived in Arizona. Sheesh....

   I've been up at the office for a couple of days this past week painting offices. There are a lot of changes happening at RBC right now, and I'm really excited about it! Back in September we (finally) started a contemporary service called 10:31. We have kept growing and have outgrown our space. So, starting August 28th, we will be kicking off the 9:01 service! To accommodate the new services, the students will be moving from our Fellowship Center to the Chapel. James will be leading the Senior High, Jessie will be leading the Junior High, and Nate will be leading 9:01, 10:31, and teaching on Wednesday nights. Since all this will be happening, a few of the staff have been switching offices. Yesterday Ryan, Julie, and I painted Nate's office, and they were finishing up today. I am really excited to see how God uses these changes to bring the church together.

  Today, Lance and I went over to the pool for about half an hour. It felt so good to just do nothing! Today is also my bestie's 16th birthday! I'm so excited for her and can't believe she's going to be driving around in no time! Happy Birthday Ash!

  Have a fun and COOL week!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I like your new blog design. Very cute girly! Thanks for being willing to help paint!!