Friday, July 22, 2011

I promise I'm still alive...

...I've just been a little busy lately. So, here I am to update you on all things Emilee.


   To start off with, from July 13-17 we had CAMP! But before we headed off to Windemere, Ashlyn and I had a girl date that included t-shirts and Nichole337 videos. We started off with Girls Bible Study, then hit up WalMart for some t-shirts, puffy paint, and donuts. After we returned to my house, we decorated our t-shirts and then watched this (our friend Nichole) fantastic video.

   The next day it was time for CAMP! We took off for Roach, MO on Wednesday and returned on Sunday.

   Here are some pics from the week:


Ash and her contraband.

Quinn, Leigh Anna, and Ashlyn on the tube.

Me and my roomie: Day 5

Oh 10th grade boys...

They attacked poor Tori.

Ashlyn, Katie, Courtney, Marlowe, Tori, Jordan, and I.


        It was such a fun week and God is moving in Rbcstudents! My dad left yesterday to work for two months up in Quincy, IL. We will be heading up there for a week at the end of August, so that will be an adventure!

      Have a wonderful weekend, and be blessed!

No comments: