Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm so excited...

...and I just can't hide it! Oh my, what a week it's been  going to be. I am an apprentice up at student ministry office this summer, so I went up and worked from 12-5 yesterday and then had dinner with my grandma. Now I'm headed back up there...by the time I get home tonight, I will have been at church for eight hours. But I don't mind because I seriously LOVE my youth group/staff!!! Tomorrow we will be setting up for our youth garage sale. Every year we collect items and then have a garage sale to raise money for mission trips and camp. Saturday is my brothers birthday and I still have yet to buy his gift because, well, I procrastinate. Speaking of procrastinating, I had better get moving. Have a happy first of June!


Houston: 6 days!

No comments: