Sunday, January 20, 2013

2.0.1.3

We are almost completely done with the first month of 2013 and I still have yet to recap. Silly me. Highlights of 2012...

-Joining the 21st century by buying my first iPhone.
-Disney World for spring break.
-Watching some of my best friend graduate high school.
-Experiencing Camp Barnabas for the first time.
-CAMP with rbcstudents.
-A fabulous trip to Chicago.
-CAMP reunion.
-Leadership Summit.
-Starting my first day of high school.
-Homecoming.
-My 17th birthday.
-Winter Retreat.
-Christmas at Remingtons.
-Christmas.
-Cutting my hair short.
-Ringing in a new year.

The most important thing that came from 2012 though was the way I grew in Christ. It has been incredible and it's still a day to day journey, but the pain has been so worth it. I'm so grateful for the friendships that have been strengthened and the new ones that have been formed. I can't wait to see what 2013 brings!

No comments: